We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry at CML??

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry at CML??

Is there anywhere to do your washing at club magic life or nearby? I usually like to do as much as possible before coming home

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,600 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry at CML??

Hi

Most hotels in Sharm have a service, priced per item or some per bag full.

I have always been really pleased with the results and always arrive home with a case full of clean ironed clothes for a few pounds

Karen

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry at CML??

Thanks Karen, I hate having to do all the washing when I get home and I've got the extra stress of kids going back to school 2 days after we arrive back so need to get school uniforms ready and would rather not have to deal with holiday washing too haha

Bolton le Sands...
Level Contributor
24 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry at CML??

Hi there,

We stayed in December and there is a price list and a laundry bag in the wardrobe. I can't remember the prices but they weren't cheap. There is a washing line on all the balconies if you want to rinse anything through but it's worth taking a few pegs. I think there was only 2-3 on our washing line.

4. Re: Laundry at CML??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh