We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

ok everyone - I have had some great help from people in these forums in the past and decided to book this year for 2014 new year stay, going 28th December for 11 nights

so the question is folks which one of these would you choose

sensatori

coral sea water world

club magic life

jaz mirablel beach

royal albatross moderna

all these are approx. the same price for 11 nights, all inclusive.

last new years eve we stayed at the holiday village and loved it, our first time in the sharm and we are hooked

me, my husband and 9 year old daughter will be going - we like nice food, drink, evening entertainment and nice rooms, hoping to get a fab gala new years eve - other than that your call guys and girls

which one peeps !

cumbria
Level Contributor
518 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

Sensatori, all the way. Brilliant hotel has everything you are looking for.

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

Hi

Sensatori every time, would be interested to know the difference in cost for your choices.

manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

we can get the sensatori for 11 nights, 2 adults, 1 child 9 years old - think it was just a normal room cant remember but was all inclusive, extra leg room plus a taxi transfer for just under £4000

the other one I liked the look of was the coral sea water world for the on site water park which our daughter will love ! this was coming in at £3600

stayed at the sensatori crete in may this year and it was fab so I have to say I quite fancy another sensatori stay - do they put on a good new years eve gala ?

thanks for replies

Bolton le Sands...
Level Contributor
24 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

We stayed at club magic life last December we came home just before christmas so not sure what they did for christmas & new year. The standard of food & drinks was great and the hotel has fab reviews on trip advisor.

The rooms are getting a little tired but very clean and large comfy beds. I don't usually stay at the same hotel twice. But have been looking at going back again this year.

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
183 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

We went to the Jaz Mirabel last March and are returning for Xmas & New Year. Did look at all the others, but came back to the Jaz. We do not normally go to places twice, preferring to do different things. The Jaz is 3 hotels in 1 complex and if staying at the Beach the facilities of all three are available to residents. There is an aquapark, the entertainment is really good, as is the food. We found it hard to fault.

6. Re: help me pick my 2014 NYE trip great people of trip advisor !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh