We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel nationalities

england
Level Contributor
160 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel nationalities

We normally go to sensatori but thinking sea club or reef oasis blue bay or Nubian anyone been to any of them to give me an idea of nationalities that holiday in them . Don't want to end up in a hotel that is mainly another nationality without mentioning any sone are so very rude and I don't want holiday spoiling

Thanks

cumbria
Level Contributor
653 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel nationalities

I would stick to Sensatori, at least you know what you are getting, we love it there.

Mentioned in this post
Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Coral Sea Sensatori...
6,876 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
england
Level Contributor
160 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel nationalities

No availability or I would thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,555 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel nationalities

Until other nations start flying back out, there will be Brits & "The Others". Bans are due to be lifted for Germany & somewhere else (I think?) but there won't immediately be planes full from such countries as bookings need to build back up.

If you feel strongly about this issue, your best bet is to go to an hotel that doesn't offer AI as certain nationalities are rarely seen in such places.

4. Re: Hotel nationalities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh