We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

Hey,

Me and my family are Planning a trip to Sharm el Sheikh, (First Time for them, Not for me (19) ),

What is the weather going to be like at that time?

Is the Four seasons a good Hotel to stay in? (Family Friendly) Ages (12-47)

How is Nightlife like at that time of year?

Many thanks!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,515 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k3…

is the link to the Tips thread, at the top of the forum. Weather, trips, activities, nightlife Xmas & NY all feature in this, as well as under the Top Q, over in the right of the page. Both resources cintain a lot of general, useful info.

The Four Seasons has an excellent reputation.

Edited: 22 July 2014, 11:52
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,515 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

Sharm is a 365 days a year resort; Xmas & especially NY; are peak times, so everything is open, Gala Dinners are arranged for 24th & 31st Dec in hotels & local restaurants have special menus. Some gave entertainment on those nights; hitels always do. Clubs are open.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

Thanks!!!

Very Well explained!

4. Re: Sharm el Sheikh, New Years?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:15