We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori versus stelle di mare

belgium
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori versus stelle di mare

I wanted to go to sensatori, but the touroperator don t offer this hotel. So i want to choose stelle di mare.

But i am afraid that the swimmingpools are smaller and that there is less place around the swimmingpools and less place on the beach.is that true. And very important how is the snorkling comparing the sensatori

Thanks

belgium
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori versus stelle di mare

Nobody has visit both the hotels

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,277 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori versus stelle di mare

I was at the Stella di mare last December and there was plenty of room round the pools. The beach was small and possibly artificial. But I thought the hotel was very good overall. You can snorkel off two jetties and see quite big fish.

I haven't been to the other hotel.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori versus stelle di mare

The beach and reef is amazing for snorkelling at Sensatori, sorry can't comment on the other hotel

4. Re: Sensatori versus stelle di mare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh