We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

106 days

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
106 days

My sister in law and I are going back on 13th Nov. We were out there in May and can not wait to go back. Staying at Delta Sharm resort with its 12 pools. Self catering but food is cheap out there and big portions.

Can not wait to sit round the pool

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 106 days

Hi I am going here in October, I often go to Sharm but normally stay at Fanara Club Residence but this time having a change, am going with my 18yr old son and hiss two mates and my husband, can you give me advise on rooms to request as my husband has mobility problems, also would you have the email address for the hotel complex? Also are there clubs shops etc near to hotel that can be walked to?

Thanks for any help

Mandy

2. Re: 106 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh