We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rixos sharm el sheikh

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Topic
rixos sharm el sheikh

hi everyone, i am looking to book a holiday in october and i can only really think of egypt that will be warm and dry at this time of the year. i was thinking of rixos sharm el sheikh but i keep hearing horror stories about the russians and that the egyptian resorts just arent really 5*. can anyone put my mind at ease or confirm this is all true?

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

Hi

The Rixos is superb we are going for our 5th time in 8 weeks, 7 al a cartes, branded drinks mini bar in room. There will be Russians in every hotel in Sharm just plan your stay away from Russian holidays

lancashire
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

When are the Russian holidays? Do they have any breaks in October?

Burnley UK
Level Contributor
369 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

I'm currently at the Rixos and I haven't had a problem with any nationality. Always remember that Brits abroad aren't exactly renowned for their impeccable behaviour

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

Well said CITD; I cannot abide those Brit abroad types.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 09:38
London
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

The above 2 responses are brilliant, I am also a regular visitor to Sharm and have had all nationalities around me, especially Russians, they are different from us but me and the other half take no notice of them and have never had a problem whatsoever with any of them. I am also back to the Rixos for the new year for our 3rd visit to this hotel and am looking forward to it. Just do your own thing and enjoy yourselves, if they were that much of a problem we regulars would not keep returning. Just go and have a great time like we do.

6. Re: rixos sharm el sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh