We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive resorts

Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
101 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive resorts

Hello,

My friend and I are interested in coming to Sharm El Sheikh and staying 3-4 nights in an all inclusive resort. We are first time visitors and don't like to party. Our budget is $100.00-$125.00 US dollars approx per day. Do you have any recommendations? We would like one that soda, juice, coffee and tea are included too (some say its not).... And if there was possible one that has gluten free options?

Thanks so much!

Lizzy

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive resorts

The Sultan Gardens - excellent all inclusive , food and drinks choice great. Rooms, facilities , pools all fab. Read my lengthy review for loads of information......,

Lots of gluten free options in the restaurants, and if you ask the chef they will happily go around and show you what you can and cant eat, they will also cook you other choices if they have the ingredients ....everything is geared to good customer service at this resort, nothing is too much trouble for the guest

Not sure about cost though.....

Edited: 02 August 2014, 19:22
Mentioned in this post
Sultan Gardens Resort
Sultan Gardens Resort
6,966 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
101 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive resorts

Great! Thanks so much- we will be staying here for a few days in September.

Thanks so much again!

Stafford shire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive resorts

You on commission naughtybutnice?? You should let them know at sultan gardens you may get a couple of free nights haha

warrington
Level Contributor
546 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive resorts

I also recommend Sultan Gardens. They will always try to accommodate your dietary requirements. Great hotel great staff. Quiet area but short taxi ride to Naama Bay or Soho Square.

Mentioned in this post
Sultan Gardens Resort
Sultan Gardens Resort
6,966 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,851 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
SOHO Square
SOHO Square
4,612 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5. Re: All-inclusive resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16