We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Looking to book for Sept 2015 - As the title states really which one would you choose and why?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

bump

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,427 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Hi

I've not been to either, however lots on the forum about the food quality being very poor at HSB,

In my opinion CML is better located in Nabq for a wonder out at night, with lots of bars and restaurants on the door step

Karen

Trowbridge...
Level Contributor
189 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Cannot comment on HSB, but we were at CML last year and have booked for late sept this year.

Food at CML was excellent and it is 24hr AI (not that you need that !!)

Loads to do during the day, snorkelling was also good. Staff are excellent as are the entertainment team.

staffs
Level Contributor
861 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Going back in October for our 11th visit and friends for 27th visit,food isn't amazing granted but been to worse hotels in Sharm,everything else at HSB is really good,but only you can decide!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Food is poor at Hilton Sharks Bay, the reviews regularly say this yet management don't appear to do anything about it which is a shame....as Heather above states the rest of the resort is lovely, pools, facilities, staff , rooms all very good indeed. If they sorted the food out it could be amazing......

Read my review lots of information.....have to say I used to dread going to dinner some days as the choice was very limited and not much in the way of salads and fresh fruit.....although I would go back as you can always find something to eat. One night I had a chip butty lol......I guess you don't expect the food to be so limited when its the Hilton chain of hotels......

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
393 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

CML is nice :-)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
834 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Not been to CML but heard good things about it. Personally I would go there instead of Hilton as food is so poor at the Hilton. Just for info, we met with Senior F&B Manager and Head Chef at Hilton during our stay and complained about the food and service at the beach front snack bar...did it make any difference?...not a jot except the snack bar did at least stay open for all the hours they were supposed to (they had unilaterally decided to stop serving lunch an hour early).

Bolton le Sands...
Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Stayed at club magic life in December and we are looking at booking again. The rooms are a little tired but the food made up for it. I can honestly say that after 10 nights we didn't get bored at all with the food it was nice to have the 3 al a carte restaurants which stops you getting bored with the buffet. Usually in Egypt I get a bad tummy but not when I stayed here.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

Went to magic life July with our 2 teenagers food ,location , animation very good 24 hour bar over 30 cocktails we all loved it so much we booked up for next year already

Stafford shire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay or Club Magic Life?

The snorkeling is amazing at HSB a real plus point and if you like chip butties then I'd book that one haha.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh