We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
2 posts
Save Topic
Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

Hi,

We are booked into the Four Season in Sharm in December and was planning on trying some diving, I was wondering if anyone had any experience of Sinai Blues, the diving and watersports centre attached to the hotel, and also what is the house reef like?

And also whats the hotel itself like?

Many thanks

SophieB

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

Hi! We have stayed at the Four Seasons twice and are going again in December as well. My husband has gone out with Sinai Blues and rates them very high. Our son who is 11 got certified with them last August and can't wait to see the Sinai Blues team in December. Our last trip we private chartered one of their boats for a snorkelling trip to Tiran Island and it was amazing. However, all this comes at a cost. When we checked out our Sinai Blues costs was nearly more than all,of our other costs combined. The Four Seasons taxes everything and I mean everything at nearly 25%.

Malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

Hi TMM,

Many thanks we are bracing ourselves for the extra costs, our daughter is also planning on doing her certification then, so we might see you there! I guess as it's December it woul dbe wise to invest in some wet suits?

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

Hi SophieB,

We will be there from the 13-20 of December - when are you all going? My boys will definitely dive as much as they can. They are still trying to convince me to learn. I might give it a go this time around.

You can rent wetsuits from Sinai Blues - my husband does. Our son has his own. I have light one for snorkelling and I have been told that the water is quite cold in December. I don't remember this being the case when we went in 2009. I am sure my husband snorkelled without a wetsuit.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. We absolutely love the FS Sharm.

4. Re: Sinai Blues Watersports Centre/Four Seasons Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations