We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghazala gardens hotel

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Ghazala gardens hotel

Hi can anyone tell me more information on this hotel, and if its in the centre of namma bay last year i was at the tropitel namma bay next doir to budda is it near there

Thankyou

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Hi

It's on the main road, desert side not beach

Karen

scotland
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Thankyou is it far from the beach do you know

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

No just across the road through the Ghazala beach hotel

Karen

scotland
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Is ghazala beach better to go to is that one right on the beach

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
100 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Ghazala gardens is nicer. Stay there and use beach facilities at ghazala beach

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
100 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
100 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

england
Level Contributor
2,917 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Ghazala Gardens is A.I. Ghazala Beach is not, the hotels are twinned and we used to walk from the Ghazala Gardens which has the most amazing pool I have ever used, over the road, a little man is employed to stop traffic for you and through the Ghazala Beach hotel down to the beach.

One of the great things about this hotel is that you get into the sea from the beach, so you dont have to go down a pontoon to use the sea, being one of the older hotels in Naama does have its advantages. If you use this route around 5pm then turn left at the beach promenade you can stroll into Naama Bay easily and without the constant 'looky looky' come into my shop for a moment. Ghazala Beach has a great dive centre attached to it so lots of people there diving. Also you can have dinner on the beach they do a great T Bone steak and good prices. Happy Hour also worth spending some time at, before going for a shisha at the camel bar, oh you are going to love it whatever you choose, we have now been to the Gardens three times - since we found it we have only been to that hotel in Sharm.

scotland
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

Is ghazala beach better to go to is that one right on the beachive been to tropitel namma bay in centre next to little budda is it near that hotel

Thankyou

10. Re: Ghazala gardens hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh