We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos Sharm Mix of Nationalities British Kids?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
179 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Rixos Sharm Mix of Nationalities British Kids?

My son will be 14 when we are looking to book for July 2015, what mix of nationalities are there? I have never encountered any problems with Russians :-) so that's not why I'm asking, I'm just wondering will there be many British kids so my son can meet some friends? Nothing worse than a lonely, moody, bored teenager!

Burnley UK
Level Contributor
369 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rixos Sharm Mix of Nationalities British Kids?

The mix of kids can change from one week to the next. My 13 year old son used the very good entertainment team to keep himself occupied during the day and he was then more than happy to join us at night for a meal & a drink or 3......

Level Contributor
179 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rixos Sharm Mix of Nationalities British Kids?

I'm sure he'll be fine, and this year I was surprised by him just wanting to chill out and sit with us at night too. Plus I know some of the excursions are quite reasonable.

It was too good a bargain to pass on, I'd have been kicking myself if we never booked it. I really can't wait, roll on July 2015!

3. Re: Rixos Sharm Mix of Nationalities British Kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh