We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Gardens questions

liverpool
Level Contributor
44 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Gardens questions

we are booked to go the sea gardens 22nd September just a couple of questions

1. do they issue towels around the pool area?

2. do rooms have tea and coffee making ?

3 dress code in buffet restaurant are shorts acceptable ?

thanks in advance.

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Gardens questions

Hi there!

You get towel cards on arrival which you swap for towels. If you ever give back your towels and they don't have clean ones they just give you a card back for you to swap again the following day. You then give your cards back when you check out.

Yes the rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, but there is also a machine at the pool bar which you can help yourself to, so we sometimes got these to take back to our room.

The restaurant is not very strict with dress code. They say no swim wear but I noticed some people over lunch time wearing swim stuff. In the evening I wore shorts many times and my husband wore either shorts or cropped trousers, never full length trousers.

It's a fabulous hotel, you will have a great time!

liverpool
Level Contributor
44 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Gardens questions

thanks sassy h can't wait roll on 22nd !

3. Re: Sea Gardens questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh