We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

Essex
Level Contributor
87 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

I am due to visit the above Hotel in October with my family and another family (with 4 young boys) when we booked a year ago we heard great review after review on Trip advisor. Now Its a majority of bad reviews - this holiday is booked with Thomas cook and we are now very worried about hygiene at this Hotel, things taken off of the All Inclusive package - Skybar/Lobby bar and Al a Cart restaurant not included. Also the dreaded sunbed wars!! Whilst I am an early riser on holiday 7am-ish, Im not sure I fancy 530am starts!! Please can anyone shed some light - have you been recently, would we be better to change? Thanks in advance.

PS: I know not to believe all bad reviews of course but when is swarms of them....eeeek!

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

I have booked this hotel for early November, I was concerned after I booked it as the reviews up until I booked it was excellent then the reviews started deteriorating . But now the reviews are mostly positive and I would guess that the only time that sun beds are a problem is during the school holidays, as those reviews before then didn't highlight it as a problem. I am also a member of the facebook group for the hotel and all the people who are there at the moment and have just returned are all saying the hotel it great apart from the sun bed shortage. So I am not worried at all about our booking for this hotel.

Phil

Essex
Level Contributor
87 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

Thanks Phil, yes I totally agree about the sunbeds and peak season. I was a little worried about the 2 nicer bars not being all inclusive and the restaurant a paid one - but this I guess is a little unfair if Thomas Cook did not state this in it's brochure.

Brighton, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

I actually don't know of any Egypt hotels that don't get some bad reviews on here, Le Royal looks beautiful though I'm sure you'll love it!

4. Re: Le Royal Holiday resort Sharm - HELP PLEASE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh