We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carrefour for buying cigs etc

Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
carrefour for buying cigs etc

Can anyone tell me tobacco prices please for golden Virginia and amber leaf and also cig prices for lambeth and b&h. And what currency do u have to pay in. Is it right u have to pay in dollar's at share airport for cigs etc.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

The prices at the airport are in US$, but you can pay in GBP sterling, EGP £ , etc, they will convert it at the till. Sorry cannot recall the prices

staffordshire uk
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

got amber from shop at the hotel we stayed at 4 time i have done it allways check it never had a problem the more u have the cheaper it is got it for £4.25 a pack got a lot lol

Level Contributor
123 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

We paid 12egp for rothmans in carrefour also used it to buy crisps and juice loads cheaper

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
792 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

Cigarettes in Carrefour is cheaper than regular prices because they are selling them with official prices but you can not find a lot of choices in brands nor varieties

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

in july i got 10 x 50 gram golden virginia for £22 at sharm airport duty free on way home

6. Re: carrefour for buying cigs etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh