We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Jaz mirabel

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting Jaz mirabel

We've booked the jaz mirabelle hotel with Expedia & have e mailed them at least 3 times, from 2 different computers & e mail addresses to ask about allocating us two adjacent rooms.

Never had a reply

Anyone give any tips - I don't really want to phone them

cambridge uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

Hi John

We too have had problems in obtaining a response via email. We are trying to find out whether they offer a transfer service from the airport? When are you visiting and as it appears that you too have booked independantly what are you doing about transfers?

Sarah

scotland
Level Contributor
245 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

try using med hotels u can book ure online transfer (cheap if you dont wanna haggle 4 a taxi try there web site :-) hope this helps

UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

We're flying in on Sunday 18th Feb & probably now getting a taxi from the airport - I'm told its fairly close to the A/P & should cost no more than £5.

Still annoyed with the hotel however for not bothering to mail back !!

nottingham
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

This is the e-mail address which I have had a reply from -----grm@mirabelresort.net

They will help put you in touch with whoever you need to contact,

Dave

UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

Dbraz - Thanks very much - this worked & almost immediately got a reply - collection from the airport is 30 euros - does anyone know if this is good value or should I just get a taxi outside the airport instead & take my chances?

nottingham
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

Taffy,

Get a taxi from the airport, cost no more than a £5 but you must be prepared to haggle.

The 30 euros the hotel is charging is robbery.

Good luck.

Dave

UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

Thanks again - this forum does the trick again - it's really invaluable sometimes!

8. Re: Contacting Jaz mirabel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh