We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information on Marriot Taba Heights Please

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Information on Marriot Taba Heights Please

We are about to click the 'Book' button for a stay at The Marriot Taba Heights and judging from the TA candid photos, it looks like a beautiful resort on a beautiful stretch of beach.

I'd just like to know however, the range of beach watersports (if any?) provided either bythe hotel or by nearby vendors/centers?

Does the resort get busy duing mid-July?

How does the beach compare to equivalent resorts in Sharm?

That's all! Thanks guys!

Nick

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Information on Marriot Taba Heights Please

You should definitely book this hotel. We got back from Three Corners at the weekend, and we spent alot of time down at the Marriott beach.

There is a watersports centre right next to Marriotts beach bar. We saw people paragliding in front of the hotel, but I think they take you elsewhere to do the other watersports (probably to protect the reefs).

The beach is better than the photos show. They have wicker umbrellas and wind breakers, so plenty of shade to hide from the sun!! And the snorkeling is great just in front of the beach bar. We saw too many fish to mention, and the coral is ace too!!

I'm not jealous (honest)!!!!

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information on Marriot Taba Heights Please

Wow, that's the best news I've had all day, thank you so much! We'll book asap.

PS. Was it busy when you went?

3. Re: Information on Marriot Taba Heights Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 18:21
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations