We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going this Friday....

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Going this Friday....

leave for the intercontinental this Friday, can't wait... anyone else be there? heard the the weathers mid thirty's..

Northamptonshire
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Going this Friday....

Hi, I'm going to the Intercontinental this Friday from Gatwick. Yes the weather is great. A friend came back from there last week and said its wonderful. You sit by the pool and they just bring you a drink whenever you want it. Can't wait !

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going this Friday....

Hiya, we're more than likely on the same flight then, i leave at 11am.

shropshire
Level Contributor
371 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going this Friday....

We're coming out Monday - save us a sunbed!!

Northamptonshire
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Going this Friday....

Hi Sonya, Yes we're on the same flight at 11:00 then. Have you seen how hot it is at the moment - 93 deg. My son is upset because it is due to snow this weekend here and he doesn't want to miss it !!

London, UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going this Friday....

Am going next Friday (to sofitel) can't wait! Can't keep my eyes off the weather report either, whooooppeeee!

6. Re: Going this Friday....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Taba