We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off to taba heights soon..................

Which Taba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lympne, Kent
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Off to taba heights soon..................

We go on the 27th May, really looking forward to it, first time to this part of the world, I will post good and bad when we get back(hopefully all good) only four sleeps too go, anyone going on the First Choice fight out of Gatwick on Tuesday 27th see you there, we are staying over on the Monday at the Hilton, kids cant wait and neither can I......see you there.

Tony

England
Level Contributor
946 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

Hiya

We're going on the 27th from Manchester - where are you staying? We're at the Movenpick

My kids can't wait either, only 3 sleeps now.

So looking foward to the sun!

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

Only 2 sleeps for me Tony and don't forget I will hit the bar before you do.One good tip when you arrive at the hotel is not to avail yourself of the Juice offered but to go straight ahead to reception and check in.By doing this you beat the queue and are are in your room quickly giving you the oportunity of last knockings of the AI.

See you there

Dave

Lympne, Kent
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

Will keep that in mind Dave, Kids are so excited now, even with the 'fast check in' not conviced I will make the AI, if I fancy a beer will I just pay for it or do they close at 11.

Tony

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

If you don't make it in time the bar will still be open and you will have to pay but after a long journey a nice cold drink goes down very well.

If your flight is on time you should have plenty of time to make the AI.

Have a safe journey and see you all soon,

Dave

Lympne, Kent
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

Hi Dave,

Hopefully will make it, but will get their for a beer what ever the time, have a good flight and see you there.

Tony

6. Re: Off to taba heights soon..................

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations