We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movenpick Taba

Essex
5 posts
Save Topic
Movenpick Taba

I'm off to the Movenpick taba next month with my 9 year old daughter and I just wondered if anyone could tell me if they have a kids club or childrens entertainment during the day?

Thanks

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Movenpick Taba

Yes,there is a purpose built kids club,have things like nintendo,etc.,lots of activities during the day.

There are age limits,but not sure what they are.Give hotel an e-mail,they will give you the details.

England
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Movenpick Taba

Hi

We're going on the 19th May with our 9 year old daughter.

We went the same time last year and there is a kids club and a mini disco - it does tend to cater for the smaller ones though. Although they did loads of creative stuff and they have a playstation etc. so she'll be fine. Mine also loved snorkelling whilst we there and they have a really great pool with stuff going on around it so she was happy just to play around.

We have 5 year old twins too, so the older one doesn't feel as bad joining in when she's with them.

There's also a play area at the kids club, again aimed at younger children. Theres a playground in the Hilton next door that's aimed at older children - I wouldn't let the twins go in it last year. We're staying in a bungalow so the Hilton playground is more or less next to us.

All this said, my eldest absolutely loved it here and she wanted to return (over several other choices) so I'm sure she'll have a blast.

When do you go?

Sharon

Essex
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Movenpick Taba

Ah thats great - Thanks for all the info!

What a shame, we leave on the 19th as we're only staying for the one week.

I'm so excited already - Hope you have a great holiday :D

Essex
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Movenpick Taba

Is there no edit button on here? lol

Sorry I meant to say we arrive on the 12th and leave on the 19th!

:)

5. Re: Movenpick Taba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2009, 04:27
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations