We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hyatt regency tabba heights

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hyatt regency tabba heights

hi I am looking at this for a family holiday over xmas. Just a few questions,

do they have family rooms or interconnecting rooms.

Do they do an AI package.

Are there any pools that are heated in the winter (we have been to turkey in oct and could not go swimming in pool as so cold!

Can you snorkel off the jetty? what is the dress code in the evening do guys have to wear trousers.

Has anyone taken advantage of the sailing/

Any help or reccomendations would be appreciated.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hyatt regency tabba heights

Dear Sir,

i will give you the Hotel phone number and you can call them to ask for there email address then you can mail them with your requests and im sure they will help you as much as they can

the phone number is (002) 069 3580 234

thank you and wish a nice holiday

Ahmed ISMAIL

Ahmed Ismail

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hyatt regency tabba heights

Thank you.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,258 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hyatt regency tabba heights

hi

a lovely hotel, beautiful grounds, the pools are all in decending terraces and each has cafe/bistro, best of the hotel beaches, but the waterpark/dive centre has (IMO) the best beach. you can snorkle from 2 different jetties, food and drink prices may vary depending on season, suggest for info on tempreture, weather/ and connecting rooms, go back in TA to reports for december 08, as I am sure I have seen feedback reports covering the questions you'd asked. There is a seperate

small childrens pool, and a section of the main top pool (steps/shallow)that may be suitable for children.

m

4. Re: hyatt regency tabba heights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations