We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any one been to sinai bay club med

Level Contributor
590 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
any one been to sinai bay club med

is it open yet ? have had an email frm club med - is it taba heights ? for anyone who's been whats it like ?

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
599 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

This is supposed to open Dec this year according to their website.

Dahab, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

It was opened on December 04th 2010

The hotel located in a bay about 3 minutes driving from Taba Heights resorts

It is big hotel, I think about 400 to 450 rooms, part of the hotels is 5* (a building in white color) the second part of the hotel is 4 stars but the 2 parts are next to each another

The hotel has many activities, 2 swimming pools 1 of them is heated and the other one is from the sea water

Diving and boat trips are also available

Restaurant specially for kids, and kids club too

Main restaurant is open and it has about 8 deferent section, very good and tasty food, they are about to open the second restaurant which is traditional food form the region

2 very big bars serving all kinds of beverages, nice cutlery and glasses not the plastic ones you get in the all inclusive hotels

Staff is mixed Egyptian and French but from other nations too; everybody is friendly and wants to take care of you

Still allot to finish in the buildings and the gardens, but it is okay for soft opening

Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

I cant wait to read some reviews of Sinai Bay. It looks great but I am always wary of Egypt as it has a very high rate of tourists suffering tummy problems. Hopefully this wont be a problem in Club Med but I want to see what people have to say about it

Level Contributor
1 post
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

Just returned from my 12th visit in Egypt. Stayed at the Three Corners El Wekela. Have never ever had health problems from the food. Never ever drink the water in Egypt and make sure the bottled water is always sealed. Hope You´ll enjoy Your time as much as I did.

Presov, Slovakia
Level Contributor
46 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

I have been there before finishig, so I only saw the beach and resort overall.

It seems very good, great location, unwindy bay, long beach, very good access to sea (according to the most hotels in Sinai or Marsa Alam area).

I have been in Egypt several times, and never had health problem in hotel rresort or in restaurants in city (only once in El Gouna, caused by eating lot of ice cream in marina cafe).

Canterbury, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

Just about to go - any updates?

7. Re: any one been to sinai bay club med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2012, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question