We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

Hi All,

Can anyone help me decide which is best?

Aside from the Sea View room having a presumably nicer view, which is closest to the beach/pool?? Garden or Sea View? Any other comments on best block of rooms for location/. amenities etc are all greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

NK

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

Anyone out there????

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

anyyyonnneee?

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

Hello!??

Rushden, Northants
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

Hi, I'll answer you - we are going to the Intercontinental for the 3rd time next week. The first time we had a pool / sea view which was lovely. We were on the ground floor but still had a good view. The 2nd time we had a room in another block, on the 3rd floor and looked out over the lagoon and the sea which was lovely. This time we emailed the hotel directly and asked for the same room as last time. They are very obliging. A garden view would also be lovely as you would look out over the golf course. To be honest, I think any view from any room in the hotel would be good. I can't think that any view would be bad at all.

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

Cheers for the tips Blonde_G!

I paid the little extra and got a guaranteed sea view room upgrade. Won't break the bank, but I would be upset if it turned out to be let-down!

Time will tell!

Cheers again,

Nick

Rushden, Northants
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

The extra for the sea view will be well worth it. You look out over the Gulf of Aqaba with Jordan in the distance. It's fabulous. You definitely won't be disappointed.

7. Re: Intercontinental - Sea or Garden View??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Taba