We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dine Around vouchers

Chinnor, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Dine Around vouchers

Hi all, I understand that you can 'dine around' all hotels in Taba and Taba Heights, other hotels buffets are included, but if you want a la carte you get a voucher from your hotel for about £3.00 towards the cost of the meal.

So my question is, for all you Taba experts out there, which are your favourite places to eat?

BTW we're staying at the Sofitel.

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dine Around vouchers

For me will always be Chez Pascal at the El Wekala hotel...They do a fantastic Chateaubriand for 2 and reasonably priced too...

Dave

Level Contributor
32 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dine Around vouchers

sorry to be vague, but we r staying at the intercont in taba, and will prob wanna try out the other hotel bufftes, how do we go about this???? food reviews not great!!!

please reply,

louise

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dine Around vouchers

on a lot of previous reviews ....other people have said........'' that sofitel has prob the best food ''

we did not dine around on our stay there....as what was the point of dinearound - when ur in the best hotel with the food....

i would not know what the inter is like with food....

for us - we did not dine around - and u will find that not a lot of people do this -

i might be wrong but this is what it seems like .....

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dine Around vouchers

The "dine around" gives you the opportuntity to sample other food at all participating restaurants in resort...I agree the buffet meals are pretty much the same but the real bonus is being to eat at the the "A la carte" restaurants.....Yes you only get a small discount off your chosen meal but often makes a good holiday into a brilliant one...

Dave

5. Re: Dine Around vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations