We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sierra resort, any good?

england
5 posts
Save Topic
sierra resort, any good?

Hi, my wife, teenage daughters and I are travelling to Sierra resort in june, just wondered if any one could tell us what to expect!

How much do transfers cost from the airport and are they readily available?

Are they showing any of the England games?

Whats the area like......all that sort of stuff.

Thanks

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
568 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sierra resort, any good?

Think you may be in the wrong forum - is it Sharm el Sheikh you are going to??

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sierra resort, any good?

If your staying at the sierra in Sharm Egypt,You will get excellent service food is great really fresh and hot, the chefs do their best if you need something, however their english is limited, leaving a tip goes a long way!!! we went in june 07 and back agaain in oct, we went down to the pool and the guy came over sorted our beds (in the place we used to sit in june) then asked my husband did he want an ashtray!! he remembered us, a tip gave us or beds Reserved) extra towels and cold bottled water fantastic. The world cup was on while we were there and a ful size screen was put in a separate room and a list of all the games put on a board........... so accomdating. hope you have a good time.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
95 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sierra resort, any good?

I was at the Sierra Sharm last year during Xmas. Had a fabulous time... food was decent, service was excellent.

I was hoping to go back this year, but the holiday packages are very expensive for Xmas this time round. I guess demand has shot up since many travellers have posted glowing reviews of that resort.

I'm planning to go to Taba this year... since it's cheaper.

4. Re: sierra resort, any good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Taba