We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Which Taba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

29.09 @ 23.30

DeeGriffith

Does anyone know if taba heights hotels will arrange transfers from the flights info Sharm upto Taba.by coach Or do we have to go up by individual taxis.

DG north wales

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Taxi but the hotel can arrange it for you if you ask.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Today @ 8.14

Thanks just thought it would be helpful if the hotels got together to see who is arriving on the flights on the same day, wnich they can easily do as they do communicate with each other and lay on a coach. It would be a nice gesture and could mąkę the difference of having guests in their hotels or not as some people may not wish to do the journey on their own if they are new to the area.

DeeG

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

If you book through an agent then they arrange the transfers by bus or you can pay extra for a taxi transfer.

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Travel Republic do transfers from Sharm to Taba, Dahab etc...

Eastwood, United...
Level Contributor
568 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Hi,

Have friends who stay regularly at the Intercontiental, the hotel arranges transport, think they use Orascom Limo, would assume other resorts in Taba do the same - worth asking.

Des

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Yes they do, I use Orascom Limo to transfer to the Hyatt

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

I have used Highway, in the past to go to Sharm from Taba and back late evening and for the return trip same day was charged £90. What kind of prices are Orascom charging. As will be going in Jan. cheers

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

Just to add. I received this email yesterday re: Transfers to Taba from Sharm. it might be of intrest to some thinking of going independently of a travel agent.

Greetings from Sol Y Mar Sea Star, Taba; and Jaz Hotels & Resorts, Egypt

We are always pleased and excited to welcome you to Sol Y Mar Sea Star Taba Resort, and we hope to see you again very soon.

In case you face any difficulty booking a direct flight to Taba, you may book a flight to Sharm El Sheikh Airport and our representative will be waiting to collect you from there. The distance from Sharm El Sheikh Airport to Taba is approximately 180 KM , so after approximately 2 hours transfer, we can welcome you to your second home. Pick up service is offered at a special rate of 25 English pound per person each way.

If your travel agent was unable to offer availability at Sol Y Mar Sea Star, don’t worry! We can offer you the option to book directly with us and we will guarantee the best room rate available, major credit cards accepted.

Hotel E mail : reservation@solymarseastar.com

Tel : +20699220013/14/16

Looking forward to receiving you soon in Egypt

West Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

That's a great idea I'm travelling on my own and don't want to get a taxi on my own from Sharm. Peltours have said they have arranged a shared transfer but makes sense for everyone to get together

10. Re: transfer from sharm airport to hotels in taba heights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations