We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IWhere's a good alternative for Taba Heights regulars ?

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
IWhere's a good alternative for Taba Heights regulars ?

As a regular Taba Heights (Hyatt) visitor the question now is where is a good alternative. Am considering Marsa Alam but ........My prime requirement is peace/quiet, a good beach (with rooms virtually on the beach) with plenty of (well spaced) sunbeds on the beach itself.

Have looked at the Marsa hotels here on TA but can't find anything with a location and layout comparable to the Hyatt/Miramar at Taba Heights.

Would be pleased to hear from any other TH regulars who have experience of a good alternative.

Edited: 02 March 2014, 18:15
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: IWhere's a good alternative for Taba Heights regulars ?

Sami8767_12: in fact I am going there at the end of this month - just hope it meets my needs, although nothing can replace the fabulous view from (my real 'home' ) Taba Heights across the gulf of Aqaba - its something that has enchanted me without fail over 12 years.

12. Re: IWhere's a good alternative for Taba Heights regulars ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations