We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with transportation

Bothell, Washington
12 posts
Save Topic
Help with transportation

I'll be staying in Savusavu for the first five nights of our honeymoon, then going to the Yasawa islands for the next five. I understand there is the Yasawa Flyer that leaves from Nadi only at 8:30 am. My question is instead of paying to fly back to Nadi and then staying a night in Nadi, is there a way to go fly directly from Savusavu to our resort in the Yasawas? I really don't want to stay in Nadi for a night and waste a day. Please let me know. Thanks.

KoroSun Dive
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Namena Divers - Day Tours
Equipment Hire, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,502 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with transportation

Unfortunately, Pacific Sun does not fly from Savusavu to the Yasawas. You will have to return to Nadi, spend the night, and head to your resort the next morning. Also the Yasawa Flyer leaves from the Denarau Marina not Nadi. It is an approximate 30 minute drive from Nadi to the port.

Edited: 08 January 2012, 19:37
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,502 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with transportation

If you don't want to overnight in Nadi, and depending when you arrive Nadi from Savusavu, Turtle Airways and Island Hoppers might be options. Both offer charter flights.

3. Re: Help with transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2013, 09:23
Get answers to your questions about Savusavu