We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

Airdrie Alberta...
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

We are considering a stay at Club Bali Hai before a cruise through the islands. Is there a Particular OWB (name or #) which we should request? We have heard that there are some newer ones away from the Marina which are considered better. Thanks for any info.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

Ia Orana

best way to place your vbet is to request one of the newer ones. To get an actual Bungalow number will not help you as such since there are no garanty of what bungalow willbe available until your day of arrival.

I have witnessed in a major resort a young husband having a complete meltdown at the front desk because he did not get such bungalow number ( Mind you he got 2 bungalows away with the same incredible view). By dinner time, he was the happiest camper in the resort.

His agent told hime that he got bungalow Nr.. ( And diddn't say requested). To reassure the reader there is no report of missing travel agent / tour operator to date.....

One case where voting guest off an island ( a-la Survivor) would have been appreciated by the poor girl at the front desk.

Enjoy your trip

meherio

san diego
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

I haven't stayed there, but I must say, when we looked at them from the outside, they looked pretty run down. That was about 3 years ago, so maybe things have improved. I do know that Club Bali Hai has a very loyal following, and people go there year after year. So maybe the insides are better than the outsides.

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
480 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

We went by the Bali Hai last year and was not impressed by it. The place was pretty dead. I would check around for a better spot to spend time in paradise.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

Ia orana

Club Bali Hai appears once in the while on the posts from the guest who have some time share interrest. Unfortunately this is for the moment the only game in town on the time share circuit.

Many frequent travellers are still calling CBH home, It must not be that bad. ( or if it was you would read travellers reviews about it.

meherio

5. Re: Which OWB is considered best at Club Bali Hai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Cook's Bay
Recent Conversations