We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

yorkshire
3 posts
Save Topic
holiday

is any one going to gambia nnd staying at the holiday beach club

Saltburn-by-the-Sea...
Level Contributor
674 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday

annabel66

I am going 18 December for one week staying at beach club.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday

annabel66.

WHEN ???.

sthelens
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday

hi im going hol beach club next fri 2nd nov can i help u anyway

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
453 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday

I'm going for New Year and it will be my first time in Gambia. Any tips would be great

Elly

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday

hi annabel66

i am at the kololi beach club from the 2nd nov for 7 nights we are not at the hotel but at the timeshare club next door

nottingham
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday

hi I am going to hol beach club 18th dec for 2 weeks

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holiday

Stayed at this hotel twice, advise upgrade at home if possible cheaper than in resort. The hotel is basic, the rooms are basic too. with that said you dont spend all your holiday in your room. great location to the night life, just a walk up to the street for restaurants, money exchange, shops and bars. My favourite restaurants African queen, tip dont use the toilets here or any at this side of street they dont flush. Enjoyed Scala but expensive compaired to other gambian restaurants. After eating we enjoyed going to the irish bar. The locals are lovely but take everything they say with a pinch of salt. My biggest piece of advise is use them for your trips.I also would say dont give your email address out, up to you though. last bit of advise is ENJOY

london
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: holiday

yes me and my boyfreind, have you been before? its our first time to gambia

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: holiday

I have been many, many times to the gambia if you need any help ask and i will answer if possible

10. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Kololi