We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Which Kololi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Hi everyone!

I'm visiting TG in July to visit my lady and would naturally like her to spend some time with me during my stay and i would be pleased if anyone could recommend a nice hotel around Senegambia which i could book into that would'nt have any issues with my lady staying with me now and again. I haven't booked anywhere yet, but on making enquiries at a couple of hotels i've been advised that it would cost £20 per night for my lady to stay and, as i will be visiting TG for 6 weeks this could prove to be rather expensive.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Leitrim, Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

why not just book a self catering room for 2. That way would be better to go flight only.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Thanks for the advice......any suggestions as to where?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
376 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

I was going to suggest the same :) Am not saying your lady would be staying 7 nights of the week ,and that would be an extra £140 on top of what your paying a week, but if you got a self catering 1 bed apartment, could cost you approx £100 per week, you can negotiate for a better discount specially your staying for 6 weeks.

Or maybe someone can recommend a Compound, or your lady might know of one to rent for 6 weeks.

Devon lodge apartments look lovely, balmoral I think includes B&B, there is loads of members that will be able to recommend decent apartments.

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Visiting in a July is one of the most expensive times (+ you can only fly GE from gatwick in th uk) so adding cost of apartment for 6weeks would be v expensive. You really need to do your homework on what hotels charge for extra guest. I suspect that will be cheapest option out of season.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Thanks graceygrace.......i'll do some online research and see what i can find. I could stay in my lady's compound, although it would be rather crowded as their are only two bedrooms and eight members of her famiy!

Thanks again.

6. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 13:28
7. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Thanks Kerrofsabal

I will definately do some homework, as i'm sure there must be a way of being with my lady during my stay without breaking the bank !

9. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Any hotels which would allow my lady to stay without charge?

Thanks Mickywillis48.

If i'm right, the Pineapple apartments are located around the corner from where the boys repair cars, up the track and on the left? Have you ever stayed there......is it ok?

Get answers to your questions about Kololi
Recent Conversations