We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single female traveller

Which Kololi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Single female traveller

Hi All,

I'm staying at the Kairaba hotel for a week next week, from Tuesday 11th - the holiday is mainly for lazing around and sunbathing, however, I do think I'll want to go out on one or two evenings to check out some nightlife. Does anyone know of any meet ups going on?

Thanks!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single female traveller

A great hotel,you will no doubt meet up with people at the hotel who you can take trips out with,the hotel also has an extensive itinerary for guests,give the bumsters a wide berth and enjoy.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Single female traveller

Thanks for your reply Angler29 - wasn't sure how much the hotel put on, so that's good to know... ;-)

Portishead, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single female traveller

Hi Evie

Just back from 2 weeks there travelling on my own. There's a fabulous evening sunset boat trip with Bushwhackers that you will enjoy. I've been on about 6 amazing trips with them and I always make friends. They have an office on the strip next to the money exchange / Indian Restaurant or check them out on TA. Can also recommend a really great driver to take you to places you want to go - Seedy - (00220) 9904892 - he's based outside Kololi Beach Club, where I stay.

Let me know if you need any more info - you will have a fabulous time! Safe journey x

Jen

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Single female traveller

You have Kora (Bar) and Aquarius (Club) and lots of other places to go out near by, just ask around when you get there.

For food you have Luigis - italian - the owner there will for sure be happy to guide you for nights out!

UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single female traveller

Hi Jen do you think your driver would pick us up from the airport, or will we be ok getting a taxi x jane

Portishead, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Single female traveller

So sorry I didn't see your message Jane, I hope you had a fantastic holiday and yes, Seedy would have picked you up from the airport. Maybe next time..

Regards,

Jen

Portishead, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Single female traveller

So sorry I didn't see your message Jane, I hope you had a fantastic holiday and yes, Seedy would have picked you up from the airport. Maybe next time..

Regards,

Jen

Portishead, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Single female traveller

Regards,

Jen

9. Re: Single female traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kololi
Recent Conversations