We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big white vehicle

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Big white vehicle

Hi,

I am coming to the Gambia in the next few weeks and would like to privatly hire the driver and big white vehicle with large tyres used for the Tangi village and Sanyang trip. Can you please send me details of price and availability to veena_v44@hotmail.com

Jerrajef!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Big white vehicle

Is this the one you mean?

gambiatours.gm/index.php/book-excursion-tour…

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Big white vehicle

Yes, thanks.

I managed to hire this vehicle for 6 girls on a hen holiday, for 6 hours with a guide and driver for 6000d - West africa tours. Not sure if I was ripped off as I only checked with one other tour company but it was worth it. We decorated the truck also with balloons and banners.

All we were missing was the biscuits to throw out at people like the president does (cringe)!! It was a great experience, the driver took us to Serrakunda, Brikama, Sanyang and through Tangi on the way back.

Highly recommend this vehicle!

3. Re: Big white vehicle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kololi