We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel in hyderabad

India
Level Contributor
143 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel in hyderabad

I will be visiting hyderabad in march and need some help with hotel information.

I have narrowed my search down to 4 hotels in the abids /nampally area.

1) hotel grand plaza (nampally)

2) hotel jaya international (abids)

3) hotel savera residency (ameerpret)

4) hotel siddhartha

I choose them, because they are budget hotels.

If anybody has any more information about them, re. cleanliness, good rooms ect. then I would really appreciate the help.

I also prefer that they have a restaurant with vegetarian food

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Grand Plaza, Jaya International & Siddhartha Hotels all are located within 1Kms radius but i would recommend Grand Plaza which is Opp. Public Gardens is a bit of lesser crowd and relatively a new property compared to others. If you just cross over the road you can infact get City Bus to most part of the cities.

Hotel Siddhartha is Ok but located on a Busy Street so you can keep hearing the busy traffic horns all thru the day.

Jaya International also located 1/2 Km before Siddharth but a few steps in by lane from the Main Abids Circle. 20 Years back this Hotel was considered as a 3* property when not too many hotels were there but today its another 2* Hotel.

Savera Residency is in a different area and is also a new property compared to Siddharth & Jaya International.

As Iam a Local Resident of Hyderabad so my above information is based on my observations while passing thru these Hotels. I cannot assist you about the internal room/service conditions because there is no necessity for a local resident to stay in local hotel accommodations.

2. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 August 2011, 16:06
3. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 August 2011, 20:35
4. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2012, 12:32
5. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Removed on: 08 April 2012, 05:35
Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Jaya International, Siddhartha, Grand Plaza are in the same surrounding areas of 1 Km and they are in the prime area with full of Traffic. Out of the three Grand Plaza would be with lesser crowd & traffic in the surrounding. Siddhartha is on the Main Road itself so be prepared to hear the vehicle horns all thru the day. Though Jaya International is in the absolute Circle of Abdis area its just a few steps inside a lane so recommended than Siddhartha.

Hotel Savera is 10 kms away from the above areas but even this Hotel is on the main road.

I would ask to choose the Hotel based on the work you have and which specific areas you would be travelling much.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Jaya International, Siddhartha, Grand Plaza are in the same surrounding areas of 1 Km and they are in the prime area with full of Traffic. Out of the three Grand Plaza would be with lesser crowd & traffic in the surrounding. Siddhartha is on the Main Road itself so be prepared to hear the vehicle horns all thru the day. Though Jaya International is in the absolute Circle of Abdis area its just a few steps inside a lane so recommended than Siddhartha.

Hotel Savera is 10 kms away from the above areas but even this Hotel is on the main road.

I would ask to choose the Hotel based on the work you have and which specific areas you would be travelling much.

Edison, New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Try Pagoda Suites in Madhapur, Hyderabad checkout www.pagodasuites.com.

9. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

Removed on: 08 April 2012, 05:35
10. Re: which hotel in hyderabad

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2013, 10:16