We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need serviced apt. recs in Hyderabad

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
62 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
need serviced apt. recs in Hyderabad

Hello friends,

I'm currently looking for recommendations for a serviced apartment near the Vasavi Kalyana Mandapam (wedding/banquet hall) in Hyderabad. I've been told that its in the neighborhood of Khairatabad, opposite the Meera Talkies and the Secretariat (??).

I'm going to be attending a family wedding at this location in May, traveling with my slightly elderly parents from the U.S. It's going to be pretty hot at that time, and we'd love to find a serviced apartment that is clean, has A/C, and can provide some comforts and conveniences for my parents. I'd really appreciate some help, as I've never been to Hyderabad before but am looking forward to it.

Thank you in advance!

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: need serviced apt. recs in Hyderabad

Hi, there are many service apartments available at Hyderabad. Its not at all a challenge to find one. You can always get in touch with me through email; raj_chetan@rediffmail.com.

Also, let me know if you would require any other assistance for travel.

2. Re: need serviced apt. recs in Hyderabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2012, 05:30
Get answers to your questions about Hyderabad