We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Which Visakhapatnam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
4 posts
Save Topic
2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Hi,

iam planning to have my 1st marriage anniversary with my wife in Vizag, can some one suggest me which would be the best place for me and my budget is 4-5k.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Hello Mr .Raj

Beautiful Beach in Vizag . Please Rest in Hotel Bayleaf

Visakhapatnam, India
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Try Hotel Palm Beach / Ambica Sea Green or AP Tourism Haritha at Rushikonda.

Kolkata
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

HI Raj777575,

You can stay at Haritha Beach Resort by APTDC at Rusikonda beach. The location of the hotel is excellent.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Is your budget of 4 to 5k for the total trip or only for the Hotel, if its only for the Hotel you can select APTDC Rushikonda Beach but its outside the city so transportation will cost you more. You may look for some new 2* category hotels within the city like Orange Hotel in the price range of Rs. 2000. Look out for makemytrip cleartrip yatra you get better deals and also some promotion coupons. But if you book from another website always ensure by calling the hotel directly few days before to double confirm the booking is reflecting on their records.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,021 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Hi !

APTDC will be best and value-for-money.

Book on-line.

CarLink

Edited: 19 February 2014, 12:03
Hyderabad, India
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Hi,

I am looking at soem budget hotels in vizag, i got orange hotel thru groupon.com , they are offering 2300/- for 2N/3D stay. i think i will go with them.

Hyderabad, India
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

Hi,

i have seen some bad reviews for APTDC haritha resort and also standard rooms are not good, lets see.....

8. Re: 2N/3Day stay in Vizag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:18