We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Which Chandigarh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kerala
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Iam planning to visit Chnadigarh manali and Shimla during April2014.Please help me to find good taxi provider to get a 9 seator tempo traveller to visit chandigarh,manali and shimla.

1. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 07:04
Edited: 29 April 2015, 07:04
Jammu City, India
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Hi Tempo Traveller 12 seater push back seats

charges 3800 per day for 9 days min

you can try

Conline Cabs 7696112244 Raman

conlinecabs@gmail.com

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Agree with Ashish, you can go with his advice

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Hi,

Agree with Ashish Roy Sir

Thanks

Guru Manali

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Hi,

We are family of 5

1. Do i need to book a car/driver in advance or can i take a taxi from the Chandigarh airport to Shimla at about 5:30 pm? What is your advice?

2. In Shimla and Manali can i do without hiring a car/driver?

3. Or should i book a driver/cap for my entire stay in Shimla (2 nights) and Manali (3 Nights)? How much is the car per day?

Regards.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,580 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Taxis readily available at Chandigarh for Shimla. It can be booked beforehand also. HPTDC organizes conducted bus tours for sightseeing around Shimla and Manali during tourist season. Car hiring rate would be approx Rs.1800/day (small car).

Edited: 10 December 2013, 03:15
India
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Getting Taxi from Chandigarh to Shimla is not a big problem.If you want a budget trip then you should try Volvo buses and other local buses here.They are much better in service and very comfortable.You will spend a lot if u hire taxi driver after coming here.Another advice is you should stay in Chandigarh that day and go Shimla next day.Chandigarh is also a nice place

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Can a taxi be pre-booked for Chandigarh sight seeing [arrival @ 2PM] and then drop to Shimla next day? Do we have any reference?

9. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 12:24
Edited: 30 April 2015, 12:24
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Chandigarh- Manali and Shimla

Thanks Ashish! really appreciate the help you are providing.

Get answers to your questions about Chandigarh
More Chandigarh Topics