We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dental implants North Goa

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
Dental implants North Goa

Hi can anyone tell me the cost of a dental implant in either Calangute or Candolim also Dentist recommendations would be much appreciated thank you.

6 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
75 reviews
39 helpful votes
1. Re: Dental implants North Goa

Cost is dependant on too many variables - material used for both implant and crowns, how complex the procedure is, how your bone density is, type of implants needed, what dentist you use plus others.

Dr Mansingh Patil in Calangute is highly recommended, you will need a 3D scan done to be able to look further into it.

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
95 reviews
69 helpful votes
2. Re: Dental implants North Goa

As Paul pointed out - there are a number of variables and factors depending on your situation - But I will say this - it's 'cheap'. I just had 12 crowns installed (this past Saturday) and 2 fillings fixed ... no root canals or implants needed - went with Zirconium, 6 visits - 135000 INR or Approx 1300 Pounds.

I'll also say ... I got 6 different quotes - 3 from the Candolim/Calangute area, 1 from Porvorim, and 2 in the Siolim area. The Calangute/Candolim doctors were quoting me double what I paid in a non touristy area.

1 post
3. Re: Dental implants North Goa

Incredible price for your dental work Goozey.

Where did you go?

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
95 reviews
69 helpful votes
4. Re: Dental implants North Goa

Implant Care Dental Clinic - Siolim. Dr. Dattaprasad Anurlekar

London, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
5. Re: Dental implants North Goa

I can highly recommend Prof Aquaviva Fernandes. Had some implants done four years ago and no issues. He is behind Newtons on the 1st floor.

6. Re: Dental implants North Goa

Could someone recommend a dentist to analysis my dental condition in Mapusa or thereabouts?

Reply to: Dental implants North Goa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.