We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Dentist Experience

Dunfermline
Level Contributor
176 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Goa Dentist Experience

In case anyone was interested in going for any treatment in Goa I thought I would drop a little review of my experience last week.

I booked an appointment with www.goadentist.com in Calangute. I initially enquired about laser whitening which was £60 but actually went for a more advanced method at £125 - the same costs about £300 in the UK.

Dentist was spotless and gave a consultation for free - my partner actually got 4 composite veneers done - cost about £400 plus the most expensive whitening treatment.

I initially didn't notice a huge difference with my teeth in Goa but since I've returned to glooomy UK on Friday everyone has noticed. They stress that they dont promise pure whitening - it goes shades lighter - the more expensive the product the better the 'whitening'.

I would strongly recommend - if anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
114 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

i was thinking of having mine done, was looking at the laser whitning, what the celebrities have.

what method did u have done ?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
168 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

Hi my two front teeth cross and i am realy wanting them sorted am planning on a visit to go calangute in april 08 and was wondering what treatment they would offer has anyone got any idea !!!!! also costs

Merseyside
Level Contributor
168 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

april 09 sorry

Rochdale
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

I had the Brite Smile Whitening last year with a dentist at Cavelossim called Carvalhos and am still very happy with my teeth.

I paid 210 sterling for the procedure and i have found out its a lot more dearer out here in the UK.

Surgery was spotlessly clean and could highly recommend them.

You can email dr.Blanche at blanchethemudo@yahoo.com for an appointment.

goa
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

You just type in (dentists in Goa) on Google search and you would get a list of dentists in goa.Recommended practices of course.Then through their websites you can post your question and they would send you a reply with the procedure needed, prices etc.

6. Re: Goa Dentist Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 22:18