We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kim Faa

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kim Faa

Can anyone tell me if you have to book in advance to eat at Kim Faa.Ive not been but am going to try it when i go.Is it in Baga?

london
Level Contributor
265 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kim Faa

not really but i would advise just in case ..i was there overnew year and i went passed and asked michael at around 7 for a table for 4 at 9ish,,when we got there it was banged out..it does get busy there

do it just in case but you should be ok

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kim Faa

It is on the main road in Baga. Gets very busy so best to book or be there by about 7pm.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,888 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kim Faa

Never booked in advance, never had a problem. It is the best Chinese restaurant in the area though.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kim Faa

I always book, it gets very busy and I've seen Michael turn lots of people away or asks them to come back later.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Kim Faa

Thanks all,looks like id better book.

Dunfermline
Level Contributor
177 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kim Faa

You MUST have the crispy duck too.

7. Re: Kim Faa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 17:20