We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

done and dusted

rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
done and dusted

Well got our malaria tablets yesterday from Travelpharm,really quick,only ordered them on Sunday.

Put our visa applications in last wednesday and hubby picked them up today.So thats all sorted,phew!!

Now only the norm to do,suntan lotions,clothes,mozzie spray,etc.etc.

So look out Goa here we come!4 wks to go this Saturday,yippee!

thanks for everyones advice on here.

Chris.;)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: done and dusted

Hi Chris, nearly sorted then! Have you got your tickets yet? We haven't :(

We go the same day as you. Got the clothes or most of them, evened ironed some of them already. Still have to get the suncream and more repellent cos I still can't find the mountain of the stuff I've got somewhere! And malaria tablets are stitting in the cupboard waiting to be taken!

Accidently deleted the email of my holiday insurance a while ago and had to ring them for them to re-send it - doh!

rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: done and dusted

Hi Meerkat,

no we have'nt got our tickets yet,thought it was about 2 weeks before hand.not sure.

Got a letter 2day from T/C asking if we want any foreign currency,doh don't they know where we are going,lol.

Also this week-end must get my summer clothes out of the loft,give them a spruce up,lol.

Can't wait,bet you can't either.

Chris.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: done and dusted

Hi again Chris, my son got his tickets for Dom Rep with TC about 3 weeks in advance. I keep checking online for the arrival of the tickets at the office but still nothing yet. I can't wait to have the tickets then the holiday feels really close! Like you, I can't wait!

northampton
Level Contributor
754 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: done and dusted

Don't worry ours only came a week ago and we go on 28th. xx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: done and dusted

Is that with TC Lisa?

northampton
Level Contributor
754 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: done and dusted

First choice. xx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: done and dusted

Okay Lisa cheers!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: done and dusted

Hi Meerkat

We've had our tickets for about 5 weeks! Good old Olympic Holidays! :-))

Hope yours come soon, nothing better to make you believe that you're actually going than to have the tickets in your hands!

Linda

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: done and dusted

Hi Linda, why is it whenever you post the green eyed monster re-surfaces in me lol! I want MY tickets!!!

rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: done and dusted

Hi Meerkat,

I start to panic when they don't come til a week before.Think I will give them a ring this Saturday,think i'm getting paranoid,just want the blooming tickets,then i know I'm going,lol.

Chris.

p.s.I hate packing,especially when i've only got 15kilos.Mind you i always take too much so i wont be able to this time.Managed on 15k when we went to Egypt so i'm sure this will be the same.