We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yipppeeeeee !!!

Leeds
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Yipppeeeeee !!!

Well folks that's the last of the seven weeks worth of malarials. Will be getting the one a week tabs next time.

You take them for six weeks, two weeks before you go - onwards..

Suppose if it's the only negative it's not so bad.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

i feel the same there jimbo - whats the one a week tablet? ave you re-booked yet?

Leeds
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

It's a bit complicated. Hannah is taking Spanish GCSE next year and her school want the kids to go in during their Easter holidays. Only affects language courses. Such a lot to take in i suppose. She said don't worry about me nan can stay, can't see us going. However a crackin' price December might change that, say 12th Dec. That friend of ours brought some home.Would give us 2.The rest we would get over there.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

JimboWolf - which Malaria tabs are they? I hate the daily ones!

Leeds
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

Yes the daily ones. They were P & A. Better to be safe than sorry. The consequences are unthinkable.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

Sorry JimboWolf - probably didn't make myself clear - what are the names of the 'one a week for 6 week' ones?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
153 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

hi jimbowolf... i brought plenty back for next year.. let me know if you want some and i will post them to you.. we are now looking at going back on 27th March next year.. but without the kids.. lol

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

Lariam (Mefloquine) is a weekly dosage anti malarial, this comes with some pretty serious side effects for some travellers, do your research and talk to you doctor!

8. Re: Yipppeeeeee !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2009, 05:36