We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is goa do able for just a week from UK

burton on trent
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
is goa do able for just a week from UK

need somewhere for me and hubby to relax and enjoy some sunshine in feb whilst kids are off skiing for just 1 week. Have had enough of canaries need to experience something a bit more exotic. would goa be suitable? where should we head for and how long is the flight?

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is goa do able for just a week from UK

The flight's about ten and a half hours, but a week just isn't long enough in my opinion, it's a fascinating place and you would be tempted to do more than just relax on the beach. Save it for when you have a bit longer to spend there. If you want to go somewhere for winter sunshine in that direction, have you thought about the Maldives? I went for just a week and it was perfect.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is goa do able for just a week from UK

Thought this was a info sight not a travel agent!.

Forgot

I would say it’s too far and 1 week is nowhere near long enough. You might be better going Dubai or somewhere not as far as it can take a couple of days to adjust. I dream of it only being 5 hours.

Come on airlines lets have some faster planes!

3. Re: is goa do able for just a week from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2005, 03:52