We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

St-lambert
Level Contributor
912 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

Hello

Single traveller will be in Goa, from Dec 29 for 4-5 nights, looking for a guesthouse, with a pool and walking distances from beach, restaurant/nightlife.Budget is at most 3000 INR Any recomandation is appreciated.

Merci

Sylvain

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

Hi sb

I know Goa is the smallist Indian state but it is still quite big, so what part are you thinking about.

The north in general is busier and more tourist orientated than the south

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

Sorry I have done it again and not read the whole heading

There are loads of place in Calungute but not many guesthouse's have a pool. Have a look at the Mira or Colonia De Bragana both are budget hotels

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

Bonjour Sylvain

As welloutofit has already stated you will struggle to find a guest house with a pool.

We are paying 2000 INR over the festive season, but this will drop to 800 INR after new year..

Try the Santa Monica Hotel...with pool, i know they charge 2500 off peak so it may be a little more for New Year..

4. Re: Guesthouse/moderate hotel @ Calangute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 05:19