We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woo Hoo I've Booked

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
249 reviews
Save Topic
Woo Hoo I've Booked

Just booked my holiday to Mira hotel for next March, a big thanks to Jimbowolf for giving me a heads up on the prices, even got a good deal for the premium seats in Monarch. Wow so pleased as was starting to look at other hotels and different places even! as Goa seemed so expensive.

Anyway I'm off to relax next week in Taba Heights, knowing my trip to Goa is all sorted.

Boo x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,224 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

Well done Boo! Have a great time in Taga also. :)

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

good on you boo have a lovely time nice not to have to hunt for last min bargains.we,ve just booked today with qatar airways

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

I saw the Qatar flights and they are good value, although not for me as my friend couldn't get the cheap dates off work. But it's good to have another way to travel to Goa...

Boo

Leeds
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

Hi Boo5,Great news.

We'll see you there then 22nd onwards.

Don't forget to bring the booking fee with you :0)

We can enjoy a Lassi together. lol.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

OK JimboWolf I'll try and keep the booking fee for you, although as I arrive on the 19 March it may have already been used on the odd Kingfisher or three...lol :-O

Boo

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

boo 5, good for you we have started to count already and we dont go till march either!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

Great news Boo :) I know you loved the Mira before and glad you managed to book there again :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

kezibean

I know what you mean, although I go away other places, ie Taba next Tuesday, I always feel really good, once I've booked my Goa trip, I was lucky enough to go twice this last season, in Nov and March, but this Nov "the husband" wants to go father into Asia so it was Really important that I got my Goa trip booked. So I'll be counting down aswell. Woo Hoo

Boo

9. Re: Woo Hoo I've Booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 06:16