We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ticlo hotel

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
ticlo hotel

as anyone stayed here and how did you find it.as thinking of booking here.is reception open early as will arrive at hotel around 5am.is there a fridge in rooms etc.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ticlo hotel

Hi Chelseawolves, I've stayed there and thought it was a great hotel, as I've said previously good cheap food and drink etc etc. Yes the reception will be open but the boys behind the counter might not be awake, just give them a shout, as they get their heads down every night (in the past I've had to get my own room key when I got back late) aaah Goa. The rooms have a fridge and tv and are a decent size, anything else you want to know just ask. Ps try the snacks in the bakery (called Infanteria)across the road, mmmmm.

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ticlo hotel

Hi chelseawolves, We are staying in Ticlo over xmas and new year. Went to have a lookat it last year, in a good position, and drinks were reasonable. They say food is aswell. There are fridges and t.vs in room.

St-lambert
Level Contributor
902 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ticlo hotel

Hello

Any website for Ticlo hotel or email/contact please.

Merci

Sylvain

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ticlo hotel

Anyone staying here in Dec.? Hope we arnt the only english people, like to mingle.

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ticlo hotel

oops iforgot to ask, do you have to take your own locks for safe, and where are they situated? Many thanks, Sheila

6. Re: ticlo hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 04:16