We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rupee

england
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rupee

as anyone been keeping there eye on exchange

if not i will tell you it is doing very well, at the mo it is 80.059 to the pound, mot bad eh !!!

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rupee

It nearly always is this time of year,but come November?

John

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,594 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rupee

Hi shiney

Yep ! I keep a watch on it to see when is a good time to move funds over there for next season and use X-rates to monitor it, only 79.46 today!

It is not the strength of the pound but the weakness of the rupee at the moment that has pushed up the rate and I think the rate will drop when the tourist season starts, so took a gamble and moved some funds a couple of weeks ago but have left a lot here to move later or draw on if the rate improves

3. Re: rupee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 08:19