We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Web sites for anti malarials please !!

Leeds
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Web sites for anti malarials please !!

Cannot for the life of me remember which we site got ours from last year hoping someone can name 1 or 2 suitable choices, many thanks...

county durham
Level Contributor
386 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Web sites for anti malarials please !!

think its travelpharm or brannen's ????? regards carol

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Web sites for anti malarials please !!

hi jim, i know i pay more but we get ours from boots. its silly person proof which is wats needed for me at least, just got ours for easter trip on saturday,exciting isnt it!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Web sites for anti malarials please !!

Hi Jimbo, we get ours from Travelpharm, £12.50 for the combination pack of paludrine/avloclor with free delivery. Brennans price is similar when you add the cost of delivery.

Northampton
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Web sites for anti malarials please !!

As long as the site has the green Registered Pharmacy symbol and their number it is safe to use - both the above mentioned have this, so you can be confident that it is the right thing.

5. Re: Web sites for anti malarials please !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2010, 06:18