We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suitcase out

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
suitcase out

couldnt stop myself, not had a great day...so out it came! not actually packed but certainly got everything ready....smile on face now ; )

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: suitcase out

Good for you Kez - I'm half tempted to do the same to cheer myself up.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suitcase out

Lol that's exactly what I did today also! Started malaria tablets today (had forgotten how horrible the weekly ones taste yuck) 7 sleeps to go!!!!!

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suitcase out

i have 5weeks to go !!! but hey ho pmsl

wolves
Level Contributor
545 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suitcase out

same here, 4 weeks on saturday (sounds sooner than saying 5 weeks yesterday lol) got the cases half out, all clothes fresh on bed ready....just keep on trying everything on and dreaming. (",)

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suitcase out

wolves i wonderedif u wud see this thread lol

i have tried the stuff on and no doubt change my mind again b4 then but who cares x

wolves
Level Contributor
545 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suitcase out

im glad id read a previous thread about what not to wear....i have put my maxi dresses back away as dont want them ruined with the dusty roads etc, am on a diet too so some things that are a bit big have been trashed and replacements purchased yippeee

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: suitcase out

I'm pretty much sorted on the clothes front but I need to buy a few new bikinis as the ones I bought new last season have had it from the gritty sand of the beach.

East Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: suitcase out

We bought these great suitcases from Matalan today they are classed as the lightest suitcases, only 2 kilo's for large ones, feel so light, quite pricey but seem good.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: suitcase out

I saw those suitcases and thought they were great. Great size! And as you say so light!

East Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: suitcase out

Bit dodgy colours though thre was black and white check which we got and pink and white check - hubby wasn't having that tho lol.

Think its worth it just to bring back a bit more