We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

own up?

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
own up?

come on u guys, as we all seem t be packing , which one of u has got my plug in mossie killer then?? i have 2 packs of refills and no plug in????

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: own up?

Your other half threw it away. said you were too tight to buy another one !!!!

now you've got to !!!!! LOL.

bob.

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: own up?

Don't worry, buy when when you get there lol.

I have gained about 10 plugs but never take them back haha

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: own up?

I have it.... PMSL ;-)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: own up?

Badger the magpie lol!

No idea where ours is either. We'll just get another one out there. Gonna buy most of our toiletries there this season too to cut down on the weight going out!

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: own up?

thieving "nit " Badger !!!!!! LOL.

BOB.

Wales UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: own up?

Was in my local Asda last winter and they were selling them for 10 yes 10 pence each in a pack with wipes and wristbands. I bought a quids worth. I will happily furnish you with a couple at the TA meet on the 28th a jambalaya if you want. :)

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: own up?

harry - bless u and yes please i will glaly pay double for the carriage!! cu there x

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: own up?

ment glady and badger u tealeaf! and i didnt feel a thing??? bet u been told that b4 a? lol

Glasgow
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: own up?

Just after new year I picked up lots of goodies in the Asda sale as well, loads of jungle formula creams and plugs for less than half price - a bargain!

10. Re: own up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 06:17